Sunday 21 August 2011

The presences

So, I had a few break through symptoms (which are essentially just symptoms that occur while you are taking medication) today. This happens to me quite a lot and vary in severity, today was a semi decent day but I thought I'd write about it anyway. So this time it felt like there were people following me, it was like if I turned around I would see the room full of people watching and judging me. Now this doesn't sound to bad and it's not the worse that can happen, BUT it is sooooo annoying. It is so difficult to do anything when it feels like there is a whole room of people watching and judging you. So consequently I've spent most of the day doing nothing, on the upside when it finally goes away you feel so productive - which is probably why I'm writing this blog right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment