Friday 16 September 2011

The Long Walk Home

This is going to be a relatively short post as quite frankly I can remember very little of what happened. But I was walking home with a  few friends and it felt like someone was following me. Now this doesn't sound so bad but it is, you start looking for who's following you, jumping at every shadow, every car that drives past is terrifying. I even started to stop trusting my friends. That's the extent of what I can remember but according to my friends I was also talking to myself, I can only assume that this was in reaction to voices I was hearing But I do not know.

Everyone I know and talk to about this stuff is convinced that alcohol is a major trigger for me adn after this little episode I am starting to think it may be, there fore I am starting a t-total regime from now on in the hope that my symptoms will recede even just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment